A systematic procedure is followed for admissions in BMCS:
STAGE I - ENQUIRY STAGE
Admission enquiries are received through telephone calls, e-mails, letters, visit to the school and during promotion tours. The parents have to fill the enquiry form digitally.
STAGE II – ASSIGN COUNSELLOR
- On request, the academic co-ordinator will be there to brief them about the curriculum and the functioning of the school.
STAGE III - REGISTRATION AND SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Parents are required to fill the application form and pay a non-refundable registration fee, either directly or online.
On completion of registration, the candidate has to submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts/report cards of the one year prior to the class to which the student is seeking admission.
- Teacher recommendations from the previous school, if needed
- A proof of age - 'Certificate of Birth'.
- Aadhar Card
- Psychometric educational assessment reports (wherever applicable)
The preparedness of the candidate(s) and their family to undertake a admission.
The criteria for admission to any grade are:
- Academic performance in the last three years
- Performance in the aptitude test
- Aptitude, commitment and willingness shown by the candidate during his / her personal interview with the Principal and the members of the Academic Council.
- Vacancies available in the grade to which admission is being sought
STAGE IV – PAYMENT
Payment will be accepted through net banking, cheque etc.
STAGE V – APTITUDE TEST
On successful review of the documents, the candidate is called the other day to take an Aptitude Test. The test aims to assess the current level of academic proficiency appropriate to the grade level in Mathematics and English and if required, for the second language as well. The test results enable the candidate to make a choice of subjects and / or stream.
STAGE VI – ORIENTATION & KNOW YOUR SCHOOL SESSION
Orientation program is held after the test conducted to brief the child and the parents more about the school and its working. This will help them to get a deeper knowledge about the functioning of the school.
STAGE VII – ADMISSION CONFIRMATION
The admission is confirmed after the remittance of the admission fee and the allotment of the roll number.
The documentation process of the admission procedure is complete with the submission of the following documents
- 1) Original TC and conduct certificate
- 2) Admission Form
- 3) Application for student admission School Reference Form
- 4) Medical Form
- 5) Declaration Form
- 6) Family and Guardian Record
- 7) Covering Letter
Roles and Responsibilities of Admission Coordinators:
- Coordinate/ facilitate the entire admission procedure, from enquiry to the allotment of the Roll Number
- Respond to all enquiries related to new admission (telephone calls, mail and walk-ins)
- Brief the parents / guardians about the admission procedures (in case of telephone call and walk-in) and send the introductory mail with the fee structure.
- Submit the documents for review by the members of the Academic Council.
- Schedule the visit of the family for the aptitude test and subsequent procedures.
- Conduct the aptitude test, arrange for a campus tour and their meeting with the Principal and the members of the Academic Council.
- Arrange meeting with the Accounts manager for fee related queries.